welcome

Photobucket




loli doli kali baba
kristy
feexa
liz
sakeena
khairin
hanah
shid
tea
lynn
rfandi
azri
liyana
nad
shuqing

20071225
oooh...

my blog's getting too wordy. i think i should cultivate the norm of inserting pictures into my entries.

its for those days when words come by slow and pictures are all it takes to explain everything.

its not like theres anything for me to explain for or to but just for musings, what i do best.

keep track how many more different angles of myself can i portray..
how many pictures i should take before i find a perfect capture of myself so tt in anticipation of the other half i can put it as a display pic for a matchmaking agency.


whether i look good in this or that...
whether i look good with hair down or up...

tis is the best place by far to post my pix while i muse in vain
at least trespassers cant retort or hurl with disgust..and with that said i can continue thinking that i dun look too bad.

heh.

till then..toodles~